1. W.C. Ellis, C.R. Lewis, A.P. Openshaw, P.B. Farnsworth. "The Effects of Added Hydrogen on Noble gas Discharges Used as Ambient Desorption/ Ionization Sources for Mass Spectrometry." J. Am. Soc. Mass Spectrom. 2016.
2. Cheng Lian, Honglai Liu, Douglas Henderson, and Jianzhong Wu, "Can Ionophobic Nanopores Enhance the Energy Storage Capacity of Electric Double Layer Cappacitors Containing Nonaqueous Electrolyes", J. Phys.: Condensed Matter, vol 28, 414005 (2016).
3. Zhou X, Liu Z, Zhang J, Adelsberger JW, Yang J, Burton GF. (2016) "Alpha-1-antitrypsin interacts with gp41 to block HIV-1 entry into CD4+ T lymphocytes." NCBI.doi: 10.1186/s12866-016-0751-2.
1. Anupriya; Jones, C. A.; Dearden, D. V. "Collision Cross Sections for 20 Protonated Amino Acids: Fourier Transform Ion Cyclotron Resonance and Ion Mobility Results." J. Am. Soc. Mass Spectrom. 2016, 27, 1366-1375. doi: 10.1007/s13361-016-1409-x.
2. R. M. Izatt, J. S. Bradshaw, S. R. Izatt, R. G. Harrison “The Izatt-Christensen Award in Macrocyclic and Supramolecular Chemistry: A 25 Year History (1991-2016)” John Wiley & Sons, 2016, pg 1-9.
3. E. D. Lephart, M. J. Acerson, M. B. Andrus “Synthesis and skin gene analysis of 4’-acetoxy-resveratrol (4AR), therapeutic potential for dermal applications.” Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters, 26 (2016), 3258-3262
4. R. W. Carlsen, D. H. Ess “Allylic amination reactivity of Ni, Pd, and Pt heterobimetallic and monometallic complexes.” Dalton Trans., 2016, 45, 9835.
5. J. T. Fuller, III; S. Butler; D. Devarajan; A. Jacobs, B. G. Hashiguchi; M. M. Konnick; W. A. Goddard, III; J. Gonzales; R. A. Periana; D. H. Ess “Catalytic Mechanism and Efficiency of Methane Oxidation by Hg(II) in Sulfuric Acid and Comparison to Radical Initiated Conditions.” ACS Catal. 2016, 6, 4312-4322
1. Douglas Henderson, Foreword to "A Concise Course on the Theory of Classical Liquids" by Andres Santos, Springer, 2016.
2. Barney, B.; Pratt, S.N.; Austin, D.E. "Survivability of bare, individual Bacillus subtilis spores to high-velocity surface impact: implications for microbial transfer through space," Planetary and Space Science, in press
1. Talley, M. R.; Stokes, R. W.; Walker, W. K.; Michaelis, D. J. “Electrophilic Activation of Alkynes for Enyne Cycloisomerization Reactions with In Situ Generated Early/Late Heterobimetallic Pt–Ti Catalysts.” Dalton Trans.2016, 45, In Press.
2. R. Knob, V. Sahore, M. Sonker, A.T. Woolley, “Advances in monoliths and related porous materials for microfluidics,” Biomicrofluidics, 2016, volume 10, issue 3, pp. 032901.
3. J.D. Keelor, P.B. Farnsworth, A. L. Weber, H. Abbott-Lyon, F.M. Fernandez, “Multimodal Vacuum0Assisted Plasma Ion(VaPl) Source with Transmission Mode and Laser Ablation Sampling Capabilities”, American Society for Mass Spectrometry, January 2016, volume 27, pp. 897-907
4. Udumula, V.; Nazari, S. H.; Burt, S. R.; Alfindee, M. N.; Michaelis, D. J. “Chemo- and Site-Selective Alkyl and Aryl Azide Reductions with Heterogeneous Nanoparticle Catalysts.” ACS Catal. 2016, 6, accepted.
5. L.D. Hansen. "A Journey in the Land of Biocalorimetry," Biocalorimetry: Foundations and Contemporary Approaches, May 2016, CRC Press, pp 41-62
1. W. Silvestre-Alcantara, L.B. Bhuiyan, S. Lamperski, M. Kaja, D. Henderson. "Double Layer for Hard Spheres with an Off-Center Charge." Condensed Matter Physics 2016, 19, 13603.
2. M. Kaja, S. Lamperski, W. Silvestre-Alcantara, L.B. Biuyan, D. Henderson. "Influence of Anisotropic Ion Shape, Asymmetric Valency, and Electrolyte Concentration of Structural and Thermodynamic Properties of an Electric Double Layer." Condensed Matter Physics 2016, 19, 13804.
3. A. Huerta, D. Tejeda, D. Henderson, A. Trokhymchuck. "Frustration of Freezing in a Two Dimensional Hard-Core Fluid Due to Particle Shape Anisotropy." Condensed Matter Physics 2016, 19, 23605.
1. S. Kumar, V. Sahore, C.I. Rogers, A.T. Woolley. “Development of an integrated microfluidic solid-phase extraction and electrophoresis device." The Royal Society of Chemistry: Analyst 2016, 141, 1539-1848.
2. M. Sheng, N. Jiang, S. Gustafson, B. You,D.H. Ess, Y. Sun. “A nickel complex with a biscarbene pincer-type ligand shows high electrocatalytic reduction of CO2 over H2O.” The Royal Society of Chemistry: Dalton Transactions 2015, 44, 16247-16250.
3. T. Panahi, D.J. Weaver, J.D. Lamb, R.G. Harrison. “A new approach for trace analysis of guanidine compounds in surface water with resorcinarene-based ion chromatography columns.” The Royal Society of Chemistry: Analyst 2016,141, 939-46.
1. S.R. Kumbhani, T.S. Cline, M.C. Killian, J.M. Clark, W.J. Hansen, R.B. Shirts, D.J. Roichaud, L.D. Hansen. "Water Vapor Enhancement of Rates of Peroxy Radical Reactions." International Journal of Chemical Kinetics 2015, 47, 395-409.
2. A. Nogales, L. Munoz-Sanhueza, L.D. Hansen, B. Arnholdt-Schmitt. "Phenotyping carrot (Daucus carota L.) for yield-determining temperature response by calorespirometry." Planta 2015, 241, 525-538.
3. L.M. Moses, P.B. Farnsworth. "The effects of He on ablation and inductively coupled plasma environment in ultra-violet, nanosecond laser ablation inductively coupled plasa mass spectrometry." Spectrochimica Acta 2015, 113, 138-146.
4. H. Gong, M. Beauchamp, S. Perry, A.T. Woolley, G.P. Nordin. "Optical approach to resin formulation for 3D printed microfluidics." Royal Society of Chemistry 2015, 5, 106621-106632.
5. K. Kedia, C.A. Nichols, C.D. Thulin, S.W. Graves. "Novel 'omics' approach for study of low-abundance, low-molecular-weight components of a complex biological tissue: regional differences between chorionic and basal plates of the human placenta." Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry 2015, 407, 8543-8556.
6. X. Zhou, Z. Liu, L. Shapiro, J. Yang, G.F. Burton. "Low-density lipoprotein receptor-related protein 1 mediates α1-antitrypsin internalization in CD4+T lymphocytes." Journal of Leukocyte Biology 2015, 98, 1027-1035.
7. Carlsen, R.; Ess, D. H.* "Allylic amination reactivity of Ni, Pd, and Pt Heterobimetallic and Monometallic Complexes." Dalton Trans. 2016, 45,ASAP.