- Department scholarships are awarded to sophomore, junior, and senior students.
- Scholarships are for tuition only.
- Scholarships are for Fall and Winter semesters.
- The application deadline for department scholarship is Monday, March 15, 2017 at 5 p.m.
- Applications should be typed, not hand-written.
- Various scholarships have different qualifying criteria (such as financial need) that you need to explicitly mention when filling out your application.
- Applications should be turned in to Susan Mortensen in C104 BNSN.
College scholarships are awarded by the college, but recipients are nominated by their departments. To apply for any of these scholarships, contact your major department. Freshman students are not eligible for college scholarships, but may apply for University scholarships. Information about additional financial aid for Computer Science, Geology, Physics, and Statistics undergraduates is also available.
For students with a Hispanic identity/background or leadership/service within the Hispanic community. There is an additional award from Chevron that students can apply for at the same time if the student is interested in energy/petroleum/gas/oil careers.
The deadline is April 30, 2017.
Undergraduate and graduate students only - If you have an interest in working in the energy, petroleum, gas or oil industry and would like to also be considered for a $5,000 Chevron Scholarship, please download the document – Chevron Questions – complete the questions and upload the document as part of your application.
Last updated 20 April 2017