- Department scholarships are awarded to sophomore, junior, and senior students.
- Scholarships are for tuition only.
- Scholarships are for Fall and Winter semesters.
- The application deadline for department scholarships is Friday, March 30, 2018 at 11:59 p.m.
- Various scholarships have different qualifying criteria (such as financial need) that you need to explicitly mention when filling out your application.
- Questions should be directed to Susan Mortensen in C104 BNSN.
College scholarships are awarded by the college, but recipients are nominated by their departments. To apply for any of these scholarships, contact your major department. Freshman students are not eligible for college scholarships, but may apply for University scholarships. Information about additional financial aid for Computer Science, Geology, Physics, and Statistics undergraduates is also available.
BYU Women Student of Courage Award
The BYU Women Service Committee is offering a "Student of Courage Award" that will be granted to a female student completing her junior year for whom a financial award would make it possible to complete her senior year in 2019.
The deadline is March 5, 2018.
PSD Pathway Scholarship
The Physical Sciences Division at the University of Chicago is proud to announce the PSD Pathway Scholarship, a program that offers two years of full tuition, fees, insurance and stipend support to our Masters of Science in the Physical Sciences Division (MS-PSD). Applicants applying directly to the MS-PSD program will be invited to additionally apply for the Pathway Scholarship.
please join us for an online information session - we'll be sending application fee waiver codes to anyone who attends an online session. We’re also happy to answer any questions over email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Workman Nydegger Scholarship
2018-2019 Scholarship for Women in Engineering, Technolgy, and Science at Brigham Young University
The BYU Women Student of Courage Award will be awarded to a student completing the junior year with a minimum BYU cumulative 3.0 GPA for whom a financial award will make it possible to complete the senior year in 2019.
О Academic achievement of a 3.0 GPA or higher
О Current BYU undergraduate sophomore, junior or senior; will be a junior (taking 300 level classes) by Fall 2018
О Enrolled as a full-time student (12 or more credit hours) Fall 2018 and Winter 2019
The deadline is Monday, March 19, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
2018 BluePay Scholarship
Deadline date: August 17th, 2018
Detailed description: Payment processing is already driven and enabled by technology. Successful execution in the future of payments requires educated minds that focus on both business goals and cutting-edge innovation. As an industry leader, BluePay is continuing our support of students pursuing degrees in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) disciplines.
Value of scholarship: $1,000 (1 winner), $250 (2 runner ups)
Qualifications: To qualify, undergraduate or graduate students must be majoring in a STEM field of study and attending an accredited college or university. The application includes an essay answering 1 of 3 questions in a minimum of 500 and a maximum of 1,000 words:
1. What recent innovation has meant the most to your daily life?
2. What do you imagine or have you experienced to be the single greatest challenge that arises when you start your own business?
3. What do you think is the biggest threat to the security of your personal information?
Last updated 12 January 2018