1. Abbott-Lyon, P. B. Farnsworth, F. M. Fernandez, J.D. Keelor, and A. L. Weber. "Multimodal Vacuum0Assisted Plasma Ion(VaPl) Source with Transmission Mode and Laser Ablation Sampling Capabilities." American Society for Mass Spectrometry, vol 27, 897-907. 2016.
2. Acerson, M. J., M. B. Andrus, and E. D. Lephart. “Synthesis and skin gene analysis of 4’-acetoxy-resveratrol (4AR), therapeutic potential for dermal applications.” Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters vol. 26, 3258-3262. 2016.
3. Adelsberger, G.F. Burton, J.W., Zhou X., Liu Z, Zhang J, and Yang J. "Alpha-1-antitrypsin interacts with gp41 to block HIV-1 entry into CD4+ T lymphocytes." NCBI. doi: 10.1186/s12866-016-0751-2. 2016.
4. Alfindee, M. N., S. R. Burt, D. J. Michaelis, S. H. Nazari, and V. Udumula. “Chemo- and Site-Selective Alkyl and Aryl Azide Reductions with Heterogeneous Nanoparticle Catalysts.” ACS Catal vol. 6, accepted. 2016.
5. Anupriya, Jones, C. A., and D.V. Dearden. "Collision Cross Sections for 20 Protonated Amino Acids: Fourier Transform Ion Cyclotron Resonance and Ion Mobility Results." J. Am. Soc. Mass Spectrom. vol. 27, 1366-1375. doi: 10.1007/s13361-016-1409-x. 2016.
6. Austin, D. E., B. Barney, and S. N. Pratt. "Survivability of bare, individual Bacillus subtilis spores to high-velocity surface impact: implications for microbial transfer through space." Planetary and Space Science, in press. 2016.
7. Bhuiyan, L. B., Douglas Henderson, M. Kaja, S. Lamperski, and W. Silvestre-Alcantara. "Double Layer for Hard Spheres with an Off-Center Charge." Condensed Matter Physics vol.19, 13603. 2016.
8. Bhuiyan, L. B., Douglas Henderson, M. Kaja, S. Lamperski, and W. Silvestre-Alcantara. "Influence of Anisotropic Ion Shape, Asymmetric Valency, and Electrolyte Concentration of Structural and Thermodynamic Properties of an Electric Double Layer." Condensed Matter Physics vol. 19, 13804. 2016.
9. Bradshaw, S. R., R. G. Harrison, R. M. Izatt, and S. R. Izatt. “The Izatt-Christensen Award in Macrocyclic and Supramolecular Chemistry: A 25 Year History (1991-2016)” John Wiley & Sons, 1-9. 2016.
10. Butler, S., D. Devarajan, D. H. Ess, J. T. Fuller, III, W. A. Goddard, III, J. Gonzales, B. G., Hashiguchi, A. Jacobs, M. M. Konnick, and R. A. Periana. "Catalytic Mechanism and Efficiency of Methane Oxidation by Hg(II) in Sulfuric Acid and Comparison to Radical Initiated Conditions." ACS Catalogue vol. 6, 4312-4322. 2016.
11. Carlsen, R.W. and D. H. Ess. “Allylic amination reactivity of Ni, Pd, and Pt heterobimetallic and monometallic complexes.” Dalton Trans. vol. 45, 9835. 2016.
12. Ellis, W. C., P. B. Farnsworth, C.R. Lewis, and A.P. Openshaw. "The Effects of Added Hydrogen on Noble Gas Discharges Used as Ambient Desorption/Ionization Sources for Mass Spectrometry." J. Am. Soc. Mass Spectrom. 2016.
13. Ess, D. H., S. Gustafson, N. Jiang, M. Sheng, Y. Sun, and B. You. "A nickel complex with a biscarbene pincer-type ligand shows high electrocatalytic reduction of CO2 over H2O." The Royal Society of Chemistry: Dalton Transactions vol. 44, 16247-16250. 2016.
14. Hansen, L. D. "A Journey in the Land of Biocalorimetry." Biocalorimetry: Foundations and Contemporary Approaches, CRC Press, 41-62. 2016.
15.Harrison, R. G., J. D. Lamb, T. Pahani, and D. J. Weaver. "A new approach for trace analysis of guanidine compounds in surface water with resorcinarene-based ion chromatography columns." The Royal Society of Chemistry: Analyst vol. 141, 939-46. 2016.
16. Henderson, Douglass. Foreword to "A Concise Course on the Theory of Classical Liquids" by Andres Santos, Springer. 2016.
17. Henderson, Douglas, A. Huerta, D. Tejeda, and A. Trokhymchuck. "Frustration of Freezing in a Two Dimensional Hard-Core Fluid Due to Particle Shape Anisotropy." Condensed Matter Physics vol. 19, 23605. 2016.
18. Henderson, Douglas, Cheng Lian, Honglai Liu, and Jianzhong Wu. "Can Ionophobic Nanopores Enhance the Energy Storage Capacity of Electric Double Layer Cappacitors Containing Nonaqueous Electrolyes." J. Phys.: Condensed Matter vol 28, 414005. 2016.
19. Knob, R., V. Sahore, M. Sonker, and A.T. Woolley. "Advances in monoliths and related porous materials for microfluidics." Biomicrofluidics vol. 10, issue 3, pp. 032901. 2016.
20. Kumar, S., C. I. Rogers, V. Sahore, and A. T. Woolley. "Development of an integrated microfluidic solid-phase extraction and electrophoresis device." The Royal Society of Chemistry: Analyst vol. 141, 1539-1848. 2016.
21. Michaelis, D. J., R. W. Stokes, M. R. Talley, and W. K. Walker. "Electrophilic Activation of Alkynes for Enyne Cycloisomerization Reactions with In Situ Generated Early/Late Heterobimetallic Pt–Ti Catalysts." Dalton Trans. vol. 45, In Press. 2016.