1. S.J. Fustafson, J.T. Fuller, D. Devarajan, J. Snyder, R.A. Reiana, B.G. Hashiguchi, M.M. Konnick, D.H. Ess. "Contrasting Mechanisms and Reactivity of TI(III), Hg(II), and Co(III) for Alakne C-H Functionalization." Organometallics 2015, 34, 5485-5495.
2. J.T. Fuller, D.J. Harrison, M.C. Leclerc, R.T. Baker, D.H. Ess, R.P. Hughes. "A New Stepwise Mechanism for Formation of a Metallacyclobutane via a Singlet Diradical Intermediate." Organometallics 2015, 34, 5210-5213.
3. D.J. Shah, F. Rohlfing, S. Anand, W.E. Johnson, M.T.B. Alvarez, J.Cobell, J. King, S.A. Young, J.S.K. Kauwe, S.W. Graves. "Discovery and Subsequent Confirmation of Novel Serum Biomarkers Diagnosing Alzhemier's Disease." Journal of Alzheimer's Disease 2015, 49, 317-327.
4. P.A. Machicao, M.A. Peterson, D. Schols. "An Efficient One-Pot Conversion of Boc-Protected Adenines to N6 –Ureas." Tetrahedron Letters 2015, 56, 6574-6576.
5. N. Barros, V. Pineiro, L.D. Hansen. "Calorespirometry: A Novel Tool to Assess the Effect of Temperature on Soil Organic Matter Decompostion." Journal of Thermochimica Acta 2015, 618, 15-17.
1. Pagaduan, J.C.; Sahore, V.; Woolley, A.T. "Applications of Microfluidics and Microchip Electrophoresis for Potential Clinical Biomarker Analysis." Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry 2015, 407, 6911 - 6922.
2. Woolley, A.T. "ABC Spotlight on Emerging MicroRNA Analysis Methods." Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry 2015, 407, 6579 - 6581.
3. Jiang, J.; Ma, Z.; Castle, S.L. "Bulky α, β-Dehydroamino Acids: Their Occurrence in Nature, Synthesis, and Applications." Tetrahedron Letters 2015, 71, 5431 - 5451.
4. Acerson, M.J.; Bingham, B.S.; Allread, C.A.; Andrus, M.B. "Design and Synthesis of Terpene Based Englerin A Mimics Using Chromium Oxide Mediated Remote CH2 Oxidation." Tetrahedron Letters June 2015, 56, 3277 - 3280.
5. Henderson, D. "Some Analytic Expressions for the Capacitance and Profiles of the Electric Double Layer Formed by Ions Near an Electrode." Hungarian Journal of Industry and Chemistry September 2015, 43, 55 - 66.
1.Swati Anand, Tanielle Mei Bench Alvarez, W Evan Johnson, M Sean Esplin, Karen Merrell, T Flint Porter, Steven W Graves “Serum biomarkers predictive of pre-eclampsia”, Biomark.Med. (2015) 9(6), 563-575
2. Stanislaw Lamperski, Monika Kaja and Douglas Henderson, “Interfacial Properties of Linear Molecules Modelled by Dimer Near a Hard Wall. A Monte Carlo and Density Functional Theory Investigation”, Molecular Physics, vol. 113, 997-1002 (2015)
3. Monika Kaja, Whasington Silvestre-Alcantara, Stanislaw Lamperski, Douglas Henderson, and Lutful Bari Bhuiyan, “Monte Carlo Investigation of Structure of an Electric Double Layer Formed by a Valency Asymmetric Mixture of Charged Dimers and Charged Hard Spheres”, Molecular Physics, vol. 113, pp. 1043-1052 (2015)
4. Jintao Jiang, Shi Luo, Steven L. Castle, “Solid-phase synthesis of peptides containing bulky dehydroamino acids” Tetrahedron Letters 56 (2015) 3311-3313
5. Whitney K. Walker, Benjamin M. Kay, Scott A. Michaelis, Diana L. Anderson, Stacey J. Smith, Daniel H. Ess, and David J. Michaelis, “Origin of Fast Catalysis in Allylic Amination Reactions Catalyzed by Pd-Ti Heterobimetallic Complexes”, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2015, 137, 7371-7378
1. Chad I. Rogers, Kamran Qaderi, Adam T. Woolley, Gregory P. Nordin. “3D Printed Microfluidic devices with Integrated Valves” BIOMICROFLUIDICS 9, 016501 (2015)
2. Jayson V. Pagaduan, Madison Ramsden, Kim O’Neill, Adam T. Woolley. “Microchip immunoaffinity electrophoresis of anti-body-thymidine kinase 1 complex” Electrophoresis 2015, 36, 813-817
1. Peter Anderson, Alban Petit, Junming Ho, Mariusz Pawel Mitoraj, Michelle L. Coote, David Danovich, Sason Shaik, Benoit Braida and Daniel H. Ess. “Pronated Alchohols are example of Complete Charge-Shift Bonds” J. Org. Chem. 2014, 79, 9998-10001
2. Austin Talbot, Deepa Devarajan, Samantha J. Gustafson, Israel Fernandez, F. Matthias Bickelhaupt, and Daniel H. Ess. “Activation-Strain Analysis Reveals Unexpected Origin of Fast Reavtivity in Heteroaromatic Azadiene Inverse-Electron-Demand Diels-Alder Cycloadditions”. J. Org. Chem. 2015, 80, 548-558
3. Deepa Devarajan, Samantha J. Gustafson, F. Matthias Bickelhaupt, and Daniel H. Ess. “Is There a Need to Discuss Atomic orbital Overlap when Teaching Hydrogen-Halide Bond Strength and Acidity Trends in Organic Chemistry?” J. Chem. Educ. 2015, 92, 286-290
4. Whitney K. Walker, Diana L. Anderson, Ryjul W. Stokes, Stacey J. Smith, and David J. Michaelis. “Allylic Aminations with Hindered Secondary Amine Nucleophiles Catalyzed by Heterobimetallic Pd-Ti Complexes”. Org. Lett., 2015, 17, pg 752-755
5. Philip R. Bennallack, Scott R. Burt, Michael J. Heder, Richard A. Robison and Joel S. Griffitts. “Characterization of a novel plasmid-borne thiopeptide gene cluster in Staphylococcus epidermidis strain 115”. Journal of Bacteriology, 196, 2014, 4344-4350.
6. Jeffrey B. Mortenson, Lisa N. Heppler, Courtney J. Banks, Vajira K. Weerasekara, Matthew D. Whited, Stephen R. Piccolo, William E. Johnson, J. Will Thompson, and Joshua L. Andersen. "Deacetylation of Lysines within the 14-3-3ζ Binding Pocket." The Journal of Biological Chemistry, 2015, 290, 12487-12496.
1. E.P. Gates, J.K. Jesen, J.N. Harb, and A.T. Woolley. “Optimizing gold nanoparticles seeding density on DNA origami”. RSC Adv., 2015, 5, 8134.
2. Austin Talbot, Deepa Devarajan, Samantha J. Gustafson, Israel Fernandez, F. Matthias Bickelhaupt, and Daniel H. Ess. “Activation-Strain Analysis Reveals Unexpected Origin of Fast Reactivity in Heteroaromatic Azadiene Inverse-Elecron-Demand Diels-Alder Cycoladditions”. J. Org. Chem. 2015, 80, 548-558.
3. Bennallack, P.R.; Burt, S.R.; Heder, M.J.; Robison, R.A.; Griffitts, J.S. "Characterization of a Novel Plasmid-Borne Thiopeptide Gene Cluster in Staphylococcus epidermidis Strain 115." Journal of Bacteriology , 196, 2014, 4344–4350.
4. Kilyoung Kim, Alan M. Johnson, Amber L. Powell, Deborah G. Mitchell and Eric T. Sevy. “High resolution IR diode laser study of collisional energy transfer between highly vibrationally excited monofluorobenzene and CO2: The effect of donor fluorination on strong collistion energy transfer". J. Chem. Phys. 141, 234306 (2014);
5. Sonika Sharma, H. Dennis Tolley, Paul B. Farnsworth, and Milton L. Lee. “LED-Based UV Absorption Detector with Low Detection Limits for Capillary Liquid Chromatography”. Anal. Chem. 2015, 87, 1381-1386.
6. Rui Yang, Jayson V. Pagaduan, Ming Yu, and Adam T. Woolley. “On chip preconcetration and fluorescence labeling of model proteins by use of monolithic columns: device fabrication, optimization, and automation”. Anal. Bioanal. Chem. 2015, 407, 737-747.
7. Yu Cai, Ankur Jalan, Aaron R. Kubosumi, and Steven L. Castle. “Microwave-Promoted Tin-Free Iminyl Radical Cyclization with TEMPO Trapping: A Practical Synthesis of 2-Acylpyrroles”. Org. Lett. 2015, 17, 488-491
8. Chad A. Jones and David V. Dearden. “Linewidth Pressure Measurement: A New Technique for High Vacuum Characterization” J. Am. Soc. Mass Spectrom. (2015)
9. Andrij D. Trokhymchuk and Douglas Henderson, "Depletion Forces in Bulk and Confined Domains: From Asakura-Oosawa to recent statistical physics advances", Current Opinion in Colloid and Interface Science, vol 20, 2015, pp. 32-38.