The Chemistry Business Office (CBO) handles business transactions and related items for the BYU Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, masks must be worn and social distancing must be practiced inside the CBO.
Hours of Operation: 8am-5pm M-F
Please note that the CBO is closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
Location: 214 Nicholes Building (NICB)
- CBO Reception
- via email: email@example.com
Click here for Chemistry Accounts Codes spreadsheet.
If you are making a bookstore purchase, please visit the Chemistry Department Office (C100 BNSN) or the Chemistry Business Office (214 NICB) for a Bookstore Card. Please do not make any purchases at the bookstore using your own purchasing card.
Click here to open the Bookstore Receipt form, which you may fill out to notify the Department of your book purchase.
General Purchasing Information
As a member of the BYU Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry, it is strongly suggested you review and use the information linked below when making a purchase relating to the Department.
Research Support Information
The links below lead to important information related to research at the BYU Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry.
- Fabrication of Capital Equipment Permission Form
- New Account Form
- ORCA Equipment Fabrication Guidelines
Student Employment Information
In order to ensure that new employees are completely prepared to begin their position, their supervisors should make the following links available to them.
- Direct Deposit Information & Policy
- Graduate Student Leave Information & Policy
- Part-Time Option Request Form
- Pay Period Calendar Information
- Recommendation for Action (International Student) Form
- Recommendation for Action (US Citizen) Form
- Y-Time Information
The Department will miss you while you're gone.
- Administrative Y-Expense Website
- Airfare Equivalency Form
- Annual Mileage and Per Diem Information
- Extended Travel Information
- Missing Receipt Affidavit Form
- Student Travel Approval Form
- Travel Credit Card Application Information
- Travel/Purchasing Policy
- Undergraduate Travel Policy Exception Form