The BYU Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry is a center of learning for thousands of undergraduate students. Advisement helps students majoring in a chemistry-related field or exploring majoring in a chemistry-related field.
Selecting classes, a minor, a major, a career, and finding research opportunities can be tricky business for undergraduate students. Read through the contact points and resources below for help in navigating your undergraduate years.
For counselors specifically designated to answer your questions about becoming a student of the Chemistry Department, refer to the College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences (CPMS) advisors by clicking here.
- Sue Mortensen, Undergraduate Advisement
- via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate Studies Secretary (Main Office)
- via phone call: 801-422-9794
- via email: email@example.com
- Amy Royer, Graduate Admissions, M.S., and Ph.D. Advisement
- via phone call: 801-422-4845
- via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The links listed below redirect to advice and information for Chemistry Department undergraduate applicants or current undergraduates.
The Department Speaks: About Department Majors and Minors