- Department scholarships are awarded to sophomore, junior, and senior students.
- Scholarships are for tuition only.
- Scholarships are for Fall and Winter semesters.
- The application deadline for department scholarships is Monday, April 1, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
- Various scholarships have different qualifying criteria (such as financial need) that you need to explicitly mention when filling out your application.
- Questions should be directed to Susan Mortensen in C104 BNSN.
College scholarships are awarded by the college, but recipients are nominated by their departments. Applying for a department scholarship qualifies you as eligible for a college scholarship.. Freshman students are not eligible for college scholarships, but may apply for University scholarships.
BYU Women Student of Courage Award
The BYU Women Student of Courage Award will be awarded to a student completing the junior year with a minimum BYU cumulative 3.0 GPA for whom a financial award will make it possible to complete the senior year in 2020.
О Academic achievement of a 3.0 GPA or higher
О Current BYU undergraduate sophomore, junior or senior; will be a junior (taking 300 level classes) by Fall 2018
О Enrolled as a full-time student (12 or more credit hours) Fall 2018 and Winter 2019
The deadline is March 18, 2019.
2019 BluePay Scholarship
Deadline date: August 16th, 2019
Detailed description: Payment processing is already driven and enabled by technology. Successful execution in the future of payments requires educated minds that focus on both business goals and cutting-edge innovation. As an industry leader, BluePay is continuing our support of students pursuing degrees in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) disciplines.
Value of scholarship: $1,000 (1 winner), $250 (2 runner ups)
Qualifications: To qualify, undergraduate or graduate students must be majoring in a STEM field of study and attending an accredited college or university. The application includes an essay answering 1 of 3 questions in a minimum of 500 and a maximum of 1,000 words:
1. What recent innovation has meant the most to your daily life?
2. What do you imagine or have you experienced to be the single greatest challenge that arises when you start your own business?
3. What do you think is the biggest threat to the security of your personal information?
Last updated 12 January 2018